Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bila Sudah Bosan (dan ada lappy~~~ hoho)

Labels: , , | 2 shoppers»

I am currently channelling a chipmunk.. Why? coz rite now I am munching  a snackbar and I feel like a ferret..  Courtesy of sis Anne, hey at least its fibre rite? hehe

I'm gonna let you guys guess what this thing is.. a hint for you ~ it is very handy during CNY~ heh heh

never let a bored kindy teacher near a henna paste. this will occur ;p

last but not least, a gift from babySis, making its first appearence on this blog. Lov it to bits!

and I have successfully maintained this weight for  this month!  cheers for me!

that's 48kg for those who didn't get it.. 8 more kg to go!

♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "Bila Sudah Bosan (dan ada lappy~~~ hoho)" (Leave A Comment)

Dayna says
Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 6:37:00 PM GMT+8

oiyts!
kmk maok juak fitness ticker ya..heheh.

princess.dHani says
Friday, February 6, 2009 at 5:37:00 PM GMT+8

amik jak... haha