Related Posts with Thumbnails

of sibu and missing my roxsta...

Labels: , , , | Comments

i wrote this while lying on the hotel bed, thinking bout beh... i really miss beh, and i really miss home! i am officially HOMESICK!

huhu

even when i was studying at unimas, i got homesick quite a lot.. apatah lagik jaoh kdk qp tok.. huhu...


i really wanna go home eh~~~


went to sanyan today.. met a few familiar faces, and of course , me and lynn did some shopping! huhu.. found a bargain on a black pants (for work) and a skinny jeans (which i've been trying to find a perfect pair everywhere!) bes2.. huhu.. haven't bought a new phone though.. gik survey2..


found a cute ed hardy baby tee but i guess i should be saving the dough for a later outing.. i just hope that its still gonna be there when i came back again...


been thinking a lot about my weight lately.. i feel like an elephant.. i wished i could just enjoy my meal and not think bout the weight and every ounce of fat hanging on my bone.. maybe its because of my cycle, maybe its just hormone.. i dun feel like my self this past couple of days...



ah! screw this! makan mcFlurry jum!



kisses