Related Posts with Thumbnails

Baby are you down down down down down?

Labels: , | 2 shoppers»

its Thursday already! which means only 3 days more of holiday before school started... Uhh.. I miss the kids, I just wish I don't have to leave Hubster to meet them... Haih..

Some would suggest, why wouldn't Hubster transferred to qp... hmm.. easier said than done... No such post for him there.. haih.. me, i would have to have the wedding Cert to sokong my application... huhu

BTW, i should be filling up the form now... The closing date will be 30th March.. Please pray hard for me so I can transfer there back to KaChing k? Amiiin....

Anyway, been enjoying being a full time Housewife this past couple of days.. Doing his laundry, preparing dinner, ironing his work clothes and even making up the bed every morning... Greeting him home from work, seeing him smile as i serve him his Orange Juice... this is life... :) i just wish i could do it more often.. haih..

Speaking of, i'm actually a bit down today... i need a perk up activity.. maybe i'll go cut my hair today, and buy some make up... i wanna learn how to this!



Anyone? hehehe

kisses

|1|2|



2 Responses to "Baby are you down down down down down?" (Leave A Comment)

Ken Wooi says
Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 12:44:00 PM GMT+8

sorry.. cant help you with the eyes.. haha.. all the best in your application =)

kenwooi.com

princess.dHani says
Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 1:29:00 PM GMT+8

thanks Ken? can't help? :s

hahaha