Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello...

Labels: , , | 2 shoppers»



This is Chiyo.. i got him exactly 4 years ago for my birthday. He was the first birthday gift i got from my then BoyFriend, whom i married 4 years later ♥Hubster♥.. hehe we've only been dating for about 8months..

Tak sangka, i married this Roxsta who gave me a teddy(cow?)bear for my birthday present. i remember him lying on his whereabouts during that time because he wanted to surprise me with it! hehehe

I ♥ you so much, Roxsta! hehehe

in another note, i'm so glad that my simple and bodo nuffnang tips can help anyone.. i actually forgot to mention one main point... SABAR... hehe.. memang lambat sket dia nak naik, but it will eventually add up :)

kisses



2 Responses to "Hello..." (Leave A Comment)

shapattnson says
Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 12:52:00 PM GMT+8

me also got teddy bear 4 years ago ..dapat suprise kiriman from him ..tru my lil sis ..hurm rase mcm budak pompan 8 years old but .im happy coz from my man that i love hehehehe ... nice yah your chaiyo ..cute!!!

princess.dHani says
Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 2:53:00 PM GMT+8

haha... tu la... 1st2, plek jugak naper dia bg teddy... hehe

tq... kelabu dah kaler Chiyo tu... hehehe..