Related Posts with Thumbnails

Help!

Labels: , , | 2 shoppers»

i am being overwhelmed by work! just Finished wrapping gifts and certs for the kids today. then has a last minute rehearsal for tomorrow's graduation show and how to accept their gifts properly..

i am as busy as a bee, as tired as a dog and as sick as a girrafe.. huhu.. if i were to morph into the animals, i really don't want to be near myself! hehe

am going to the Dewan Suarah for a full dress rehearsal, and then off to the office for my 'Keputusan Tapisan Keselamatan' and later pay up my utility bills! OMG! i really need more than 24hours a day! huhu

on top of that, i have to move out of my house coz i dun wanna rent here anymore for next year. its gonna be too big *and expensive* to be living alone here. so i have to figure out how to pack all the stuff that i have and send them to a friends' house before Friday. and also how to disassemble my astro receiver.. hahaha.. padan muka, pindah lagi! hehe

pening! pening!

belum lagi pikir pasal bilik pengantin, my baju akad, my insufficient wedding invitation, my henna design, my make up, my hair, my my my.....

fuh fuh fuh

i think i am gonna enrol into Lamaze class earlier than i should if its gonna be this busy all the time! huhu

♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "Help!" (Leave A Comment)

Ken Wooi says
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 1:44:00 PM GMT+8

busy life..
all the best ya =)

kenwooi.com

princess.dHani says
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 2:07:00 PM GMT+8

yup! very! hehe especially towards the end of the year for the holidays! hehe.. thanks ken :)