Related Posts with Thumbnails

gelap-gulitaan

Labels: , | Comments

another black out today.. huhu.. tp bil elektrik tinggi je tiap2 bulan! isk! a colleague called just now.. mentioning that a few friend of hers wanna move in into my crib aka be my new roomie..

hmm.. lets see

cons

  • 4 new roomie means have to berebut shower everyday
  • perfect strangers
  • new habits to cope with
  • sleeping and living pattern will have to change
  • can't bring Beh here sukahati... huhu
pro
  • smaller rent!
  • got company for next year!
  • new friends
  • no need to move out and find new house for next year!
another option is me moving into my friends house while the girls take my place here...

pro
  • already used to being around my friends
  • living on the ground floor
  • nearer to the shop
  • no prob on water supply
cons
  • a lot of visitor on the weekend
  • NO aka LITTLE PHONE COVERAGE, ergo
  • LITTLE or NO INTERNET CONNECTION
argh... gimana nihh~~


♥ ♥ ♥