Related Posts with Thumbnails

Post Hati Membara

Labels: , | 3 shoppers»

This post will contain a lot of explicit words. You have been warned.

Waking up, my sister had asked me to teman her for Makan Doa Selamat @ dewan RPR.. and I had made plans to attend Diana's (Congrats DianaEjam) engagement. Same date, same time. Great. I hope I can make it to both occassion.. 1st up; doa selamat. Here's my two Nephews : Abang and Adek enjoying the Meal.

Next stop; Diana's engagement. I made it on time~~ :P U were lovly girl. Lov your ring.. Moga bahagia selalu.. Chewah..

Bila petang sudah tiba, masanya untuk Ngedate~~ :puteh_23:


Went to Pasir Pandak wit Beh to catch the sunset.. Unfortunately, it was a little cloudy so Beh only took the pics of the view.This pic is taken by moi. Saya tak pandai main2 DSLR ni~~:puteh_13: But, I do take good pictures of us. Beh is shy, so I won't put his pic here. Hehe.. so enjoy the Alpha.. haha:puteh_22:. BTW; TIADA BLOOMING TELAH DIBUAT PADA GAMBAR INI. unlike someone I know. Hate my wind-in-the-hair hairdo.


Which reminds me, there's this one R.E.T.A.R.D who just started to Blog apparently have COPIED my style of writing (EXACT WORDINGS) and a few of my belongings and watermark. Even when they say COPYCATS aka IMITATIONS are the best form of flattery, I'd rather kiss a monkey than be compared or even be linked to you...
:puteh_9:
Tolong lah ♥beeyatch♥, GET A LIFE!

kisses



3 Responses to "Post Hati Membara" (Leave A Comment)

J u l i a 。.゜✿ says
Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12:17:00 AM GMT+8

uih ada copycat jugak ka princess ?

princess.dHani says
Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12:29:00 AM GMT+8

ada ju~~.. sakit hati betul.. now i know how u felt bout ur copycat.. hehe

how's ur blog? dah ok?

Dayna says
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 11:24:00 AM GMT+8

ngeks..ada juak I nyelit..Thanks for the wish yah..=))