Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hmmm~~

Labels: , | 2 shoppers»

:puteh_4:


Sorry dudes and dudettes.. I know I should have been uploading my Engagement photos by now. But I am too darn busy la...
:puteh_17:


Ok, I promise I am gonna post the pic next week!
:puteh_13:


We've been engaged for two months now and I am still loving the buzz! I love this feeling! And I lov my beh so much..
:puteh_6:


One thing for sure; I'm glad I never wore any ring on that finger, as I always reserved it for my engagement ring, of course..
:puteh_19:

Pink Princess Hearts Roxsta Prince
Forever and Ever, Babe

kisses



2 Responses to "Hmmm~~" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 3:00:00 PM GMT+8

;) seen the pics in your fb..anymore great shots on the big day?btw, u look gorgeous in those pics~xoxo!!

princess.dHani says
Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 4:29:00 PM GMT+8

thanks Hunn... ada la a couple that I haven't uploaded sebab dapat lambat dari photog bah..

saja maok nkah ctok, mun boring2, pat juak tangga ctok nak? xperlu sign in FB.. hehe