Related Posts with Thumbnails

chocolates, anyone?

Labels: , | 3 shoppers»

Bought this today while jalan- jalan wit Beh.



Cute hoh.. It is actually a pencil case. I like that it looked like a chocolate bar. This is my second choco themed stationary. My first one was a small mirror, for my make up bag..



Oh no.. I am blogging about stationaries already.. which only means one thing; Back to School, Princess!!
:puteh_25:

kisses



3 Responses to "chocolates, anyone?" (Leave A Comment)

Dayna says
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 9:34:00 AM GMT+8

haha..sik pernah nemu choccie pencil case..cne ndakkah nuan nemu barang2 camya..looks delish!!

HANNA-CHAN says
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:31:00 PM GMT+8

hahaha.

kao musti mok register in your head juak. How long has it been? 8 years?

Blame it on gerek aku cos he bought that handbag. hehehe.

princess.dHani says
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 11:23:00 PM GMT+8

dayna♥ : da benda tok rah parkson n spring.. u just have to keep ur eyes open! hehe

Hanna♥ : aok.. its thats long! i still remember u as the anime-crazed SMAKK girl! hahaha... as for the bags, I am sure u had ur fairshare of laughing at me too rite? hehe