Related Posts with Thumbnails

When 2 becomes 1

Labels: , | Comments

On the same day that my BIL's wife were admitted to the hospital, my
sister was actually at the same venue.

You see, my sister were married last July, and alhamdulillah, a month
later she was confirmed to me that she was expecting. I was of course
overjoyed as I get to share the same excitement and stories of
pregnancy! :) an april baby! Which means my parents are getting 2
grandchildren at once! :)

Everything went smoothly up until last week. She told me that she's
having some spotting. I was feeling uneasy of course so I immediately
told her to go to the nearest doctor. There, the doctor told her that
he couldn't locate the baby in the womb.
Panicking, I told her to straightaway go to HUS for a 2nd opinion.
After being told to go to different levels of the building, she
finally met with the Dr there. And he conforms it. She's just had a
missed miscarriage. (╥_______╥)

A missed miscarriage occurs when the fetus dies, however the woman's
body continues as if the fetus is still viable.  The diagnosis of a
missed miscarriage is usually considered after fetal heart tones are
not heard or the size of the uterus has not grown.  Then a ultrasound
will be performed which will show a fetus that stopped growing several
weeks prior to the ultrasound and there will be no fetal heart tones.

I was heartbroken! I bawled for quite a while until Hubster reminded
me that I shouldn't be so emotional and sad as my baby might be
stressed :(
It was such a sad moment that although I have stopped sobbing, my
tears kept coming down as I ввм-ed her encouraging words and doa.. My
sister is sure the strongest person.
And the next day, my SIL delivered a healthy, happy 2.895kg baby Damia
:).. Talk about Kebesaran Kuasa Allah...

Sis dearest.. We will always ♥ you no matter what. You are strong and
brave, and InshaAllah everything will be better for u n ur hubby in
the future.. Amin
--
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.