Related Posts with Thumbnails

January oso right?

Labels: | 2 shoppers»

its the 23rd already! and I just realized that I haven't made any resolutions for this year which is 2011! Last year, i made a few that i think i only achieved a few. Well, lets just say, i wish that this year will be better than last :)

a better WIFEY, daughter, sister, aunt, educator, cook and domestic goddess :) << i think i was better than last :)
save for Bali, KK, Jakarta and Baby >> last year was tough financally for me.. Bali made me broke! grrrrr
confirm position << haih still no news on this.. another bummer for 2010
transferred back to Ka-cHing << ditto
buy a car *once transferred* << ditto
healthier choice of food and lifestyle << i have started to drop choccies *although was never much of a fan* and had more fruits in my daily intake!
hotter bod for Bali *hahaha* << this one I didn't get to 45kg like my wedding but i did looked great in my sundress.. wheeeeee
own crib << this one's a partial because we did move in into our own place, its just not under my name. :p
own domain << i think i don't wanna achieve this anymore :p


this year, i wanna have something more realistic as my resolution... Lets go!

a better Muslimah, human being, wife, daughter, DIL, sister, teacher and friend
get a confirmation
transfer to beloved Ka-Ching; if not closer
buy own crib - in PJ pretty please
buy own car - an At maybe? ;p
start saving account for special occasion - babies, renovations, holidays, shopping trip, wardrobe overhaul..
maintain a healthy weight :) - lets say, 45kg?

that's all i think.. will update later when i think of something else :)

kisses

2 Responses to "January oso right?" (Leave A Comment)

Nonny Atika says
Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 11:57:00 PM GMT+8

still cant make a complete list of mine too and it's alomost feb!yikes haha

princess.dHani says
Monday, January 24, 2011 at 3:37:00 PM GMT+8

hahaha guilty! hahaha