Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something for me..

Labels: , | 2 shoppers»

i still have my "Tanda Tunang" money and my "Mas Kahwin" money with me, and I was thinking of buying a jewelery for myself. I was considering of buying a bangle or bracelet, but when MIL gave me a bracelet on my sanding day :), i had to buy something else.

at first, i was thinking of buying an anklet, but then, i guess it would be kinda rude *and wrong* to wear something as my tanda kawin on my feet.. right?

so, the next best thing is a pair of earrings! it had to be white gold or platinum, of course. gold is just isn't my thing.. well, maybe right now.. hehe

which one should i get? :)





maybe I'll just get these to irritate Hubster! hehe





source :1|2|3|4|5|6|7|


kisses



2 Responses to "Something for me.." (Leave A Comment)

Nonny Atika says
Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 7:11:00 PM GMT+8

i'd go with the 1st one or the pink one..mun kmklah hehehe..

princess.dHani says
Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 12:13:00 PM GMT+8

kacak owh... kmk sik konpiden make hoops... i always go for studs but the back of the studs salu jak gugok! huhuhu