Related Posts with Thumbnails

I am sorry... Emak masak kari....

Labels: , | 3 shoppers»

Sorry for the ramblings this past couple of days... I think its my hormones.. I am really messed up right now.... huhuhuhu







i miss my 44kgs FRAME! Belum pregnant lagi tapi dah beso gedabak! huhuhu




kisses



3 Responses to "I am sorry... Emak masak kari...." (Leave A Comment)

Nonny Atika says
Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 3:38:00 PM GMT+8

izit that bad,ma?where u at now?or the numbers kenot be revealed here? hihi. iboh ko stress gilak pasal weight.
lose it without worrying abt it.mun dah stress, diet giney pun payah, unless u r not an emotional eater like i am...

**seydeh..E-Day in june, bdn mcm tok juak.ada la ku puasa sebulan tok.kurus kali oo?

princess.dHani says
Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 4:27:00 PM GMT+8

its bad *for me* because i am a hobbit... its ok for any models out there! huhuhu

stress aih..... baju bulging sia sinek jak... huhuhu..

my e-day lokk pun aku ada kegendutan kit... ard 48kgs with hamster cheeks... p happy gilak sik lalek glak la.. hehehe

p/s: ooohhh!!! so excited for you! :)

Amy says
Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 12:20:00 PM GMT+8

kalik mesti mok ada 1st wedding anniv sanding kalik nak akma, baruk bersemangat gik mok lose weight...hehe..

ps to nonny : CONGRATS dear!!