Related Posts with Thumbnails

stress o_O

Labels: | Comments

cried my self to sleep last night :( i am so stressed out last.. babysis told me that its probably just jitters. Beh's too busy to layan me merengek2 last nite *which i think is why i was kinda moody*

Its November already.. its a very busy month for me now.. lets see..

  • 4, 5 , 6 Nvember - Sports Day
  • 9 - 11 N0vember - 2010 Registrations Day
  • 13 November - Jamuan Akhir Tahun Prasekolah
  • 18 November - Hari Penyampaian Hadiah 2009
  • 20 November - Last day @ school!

in between those date, i have to prepare the Report cards, prepare the Sijil Pra, prepare the gifts, prepare their routine for Hari Penyampaian hadiah, Jamuan, etc etc etc..

since i already got my cards yesterday, I've become more nervous with the upcoming Majlis.. my zits are popping out, i feel bloated 24/7 and i can't stop munching! huwaaaa....

stress... stress.. stress!


♥ ♥ ♥