Related Posts with Thumbnails

29112009 - the Aftermath

Labels: | 3 shoppers»

Had an early day, today.. After akad had an outdoor session skejap before we headed to to the Dewan for a rehearsal.. it was around 7.30pm and THE DEWAN WAS STILL IN A CHAOS! hehe..

Anyway, Beh *or shud i say Hubster* send me back home to TSW before he himself went back to BtDokblas. At home, i stripped of all the Make up, had a long shower before propping a calming mask and crash the bed..

by 5.30am 29112009, i was already awake and ready to head to the MUA's boutique for my Reception make up.. oh, just before that, my aunt gave me a mandi Pengantin.. hehe.. started my make up session around 7 only to finish at 10.30.. there was about 5brides that my MUA had to dolled up that day.. hehe.. imagine the chaos?! hehe.. Hubster only arrive for his session around 8! hoho.. he had a few extra hours of sleep! huhu

ok, around 10.50am, we arrived safely at the Dewan.. the majlis went so well and perfectly *for me* and by the time we finished our outdoor shoot in sanding dress, we were FAMISHED!

here's some of the pics that my friends had uploaded.. enjoy! :)

















p/s: more to come!
♥ ♥ ♥

3 Responses to "29112009 - the Aftermath" (Leave A Comment)

says
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 10:05:00 AM GMT+8

selamat pengantin baru...

=D

zila ziman says
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 12:21:00 PM GMT+8

waaa....congrats dear! u look so gorgeous!

princess.dHani says
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 3:27:00 PM GMT+8

-zLa-, i think i looked like a booblehead Bride.. my head is too big for my body! hehe.. thanks anyway :)