Related Posts with Thumbnails

Rocktober, Baby!

Labels: , | Comments

Its October already! huhu... as i am an avid mag reader, I always go to the bookstore at this time of the month, for my daily doses of Pengantin, Eh! and Female *banyak, I know :p*

but just now, the new edition of Pengantin doesn't tempt me at all :). instead, i opted for Rapi, Cosmo and Intrend (can't find any Eh! around in this lousy place, huhu).

I guess i just don't wanna think about the details anymore.. so i am channeling this whole month for beautifying and last minute weight loss regime? well not really weight loss.. its more to toning up the bod! huhu

anywho~~

texted mom today, regarding my cards. she's gonna do them for me :) so yay! don't have to pecah kepala think about them! hehe thanks mom!

hmm.. sekian laporan saya kali ini. saya princess.dhani melaporkan dari bilik berita untuk A Princess Diaries :P

♥ ♥ ♥