Related Posts with Thumbnails

Congrats Hanna!

Labels: , | 2 shoppers»

OMG! OMG! OMG!

i am so Happy rite now! my Besties aka Roomie is gonna be a bride too! Reading her blog just now has really made my day.. She's been with Ikhlas for about 8 years now, so its natural that they tie the knot now!

Hanna, I lov u girl! Congrats ya! :)

♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "Congrats Hanna!" (Leave A Comment)

HANNA-CHAN says
Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 7:17:00 PM GMT+8

OMG OMG I am so Psyched! Wedding kitak 22 nov nak? mok tempah tiket to ya wedding! kelak don't forget to attend mine hehe.

princess.dHani says
Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 7:36:00 PM GMT+8

mine is a week later lah sayang... hehehe..

I wanna go to Sabah for your Engagement! dah set date padah k? Hopefully x bertembung with his Bertandang side! huhu