Related Posts with Thumbnails

OMG! I was THAT huge?!!!!!!!!

Labels: , | 3 shoppers»

held our Open House today @ TSW.. and i wore my Tunang outfit, last year...

guess what? It was HUMONGOUS on me! I was horrified! I was THAT big?! OMG! How could I let myself be that HUGE?!




But then, come to think about it, i was about 48 - 49kgs too that time.. but i was definitely LARGER.. weird owh?

IF I EVER LET MY SELF BE IN THAT SIZE AGAIN, someone PLEASE SHOOT ME!

♥ ♥ ♥

3 Responses to "OMG! I was THAT huge?!!!!!!!!" (Leave A Comment)

NisS^ImmEr says
Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 10:11:00 PM GMT+8

wah, dear..u really put an effort on your diet..looks like your hard work paid. congratulations! let me know if u put on weight again so that i can shoot u ahahha

Unknown says
Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 10:15:00 PM GMT+8

berhasil sungguh! ;)

princess.dHani says
Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 11:26:00 PM GMT+8

Niss : thanks *malu* hehe..

Yes, I will personally hand you the gun nanti! hehe

Fida: Thanks.. ngeri gila tengok baju tu kat badan sendiri.. hehe