Related Posts with Thumbnails

GEMsss :(

Labels: | 2 shoppers»

i THINK i am gaining weight :(.. yes THINK.. coz i haven't had the nerve to step on the scale yet.. huhu

last week i gained about 0.2kg and this week i THINK i gain a FULL kgs :((

huwaaa~~~

messed up my diet last week as i was tensed with making the kids Folio. this week, hmm.. lets just say VERY TEMPTING HOMETOWN GOODS~~

Bubur Pedas.Mee Jawa.Hainanese Chicken Rice.Egg Galore

did i get you guys drooling yet? huhu

its August next week! I should be really serious about my food intake if I wanna achieve my dream weight before my Majlis!

Fighting!


♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "GEMsss :(" (Leave A Comment)

shapattnson says
Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 7:29:00 PM GMT+8

ermm ..same with me ..i crush my diet having nasi lemak ..damn it!! ..nvmind can try keep it up ..togehter ..hihihihi

princess.dHani says
Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 11:14:00 PM GMT+8

i know! my date is getting nearer n i am still FAT! i am so worried! huhu