Related Posts with Thumbnails

the little things

Labels: | 1 shoppers»

warning: this post is full with pictures, compiled in a Bridezilla Mode :)


i had so much to do these days.. plus, i have a NILAM course this coming thursday and friday.. tho i dun have to teach for 2 days, it also mean that i am gonna have more work done for the Nilam thingy.. Haih..


so, instead of compiling the name of next year's pupil (preschool entrance for 2010), i decided to bloghop and found this useful website for any bride to be just like me..


1stly, i played with all the tickers that i can found. No, I haven't set any date for my wedding yet. So I put next year's date for the countdown.. some are cute and some are so and so..






I also tried to find ideas for a pink wedding. just the little details ofcourse. I haven't decided anything for mine.. i mean really make any descision. :)
The lovely avatar is what you can create at the site. she looked just like me.. sorta... haha. pink *or rather fuschia* themed things that i lov



i also tried to find the bouquet that i want which is the one and only calla lillies! I've had them as one of the hantarans for Beh last time, and I want to use it again. *even when it cost RM13 [back then] a piece* LOV LOV LOV this flower to bits.

but then, this dahlia's doesn't look bad either.. maybe for Beh's reception boleh k0t.. hehe


♥ ♥ ♥

1 shoppers:

Nurmala Mazlan says
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 5:08:00 PM GMT+8

thanks for visiting my blog..ill link u