Related Posts with Thumbnails

Today's most Googled is

Labels: | Comments

Hey guys.. I am writing this while watching the librarians are stacking the books neatly at their respective shelves.. Nama gik Guru PSS ( thats Pusat Sumber Sekolah) hehe..

So, today's obsession is....

Wedding dresses! Gahaha... So, enjoy!


Vintage Wedding Dresses heaven? These gorgeous wedding gowns are by Claire Pettibone


Lov them!



These are by our own Rizalman Ibrahim. If I ever had that extra RM5k for a dress, I will sure ask him to custom made it for me.. hehe


These pic here are from his 2006 Bridal Collections

I love this white number.. Seksi wak~~ hehe




I've always loved Mandarin collar.. But I dun have the NECK for it! Haih!


These are from his 2005 collection


This would suit me perfectly.. I think la.. haha


BUT




As much as I lov pink, I HOPE I wont be looking like THIS!


NGERI!
♥ ♥ ♥