Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pelangi - Day by Day

Labels: , | Comments

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.
Getting to know you, putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.

Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you,
Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day
by
day.


i first heard this song when I was 10 i think.. It was for sports day *yes, sekola agama pon ade entertainment show jugak.. hehe* and we had to perform a pom pom dance as a team. I lov this song.. Its flirty, funny, sweet and innocent at the same time.


Another song that kinda stuck to my head till today is Pelangi. *blame it also on the Sports Day thing!*

Pelangi-pelangi alangkah indah Mu
Merah kuning hijau di langit yang biru
Pelukis Mu Agung siapa gerangan
Pelangi-pelangi ciptaan Tuhan

I miss childhood! When you don't have to think about money, or jobs or bills or so on. the biggest crisis you could ever have when you are a kid are 'its monday morning and you haven't finish the homework' or 'what am i having for lunch?'

haih..

a quote from my favorite cartoon character
*and as I fondly call Beh when we first went out dolu2* Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes;

Childhood is Short! Maturity's forever! Enjoy it while it last!

How about you guys? What your childhood song that is still spinning in your head? :)


♥ ♥ ♥