Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saya Bosan!!!

Labels: , | Comments

So Beh left for KL this morning around 6. Gave him a wake up call around 4 and he called me just before boarding.. When he landed, he called me again just to report duty tell me his wherebouts then he went straight to CyberJaya for his course. So no texting till 5pm.. Haih~

After waking up, me and babySis went for our breakfast. I've been craving for Subway Sandwiches since forever. and when my sis lost my Subway, I decided to had an American breakfast.. Well, sorta.. huhu.. We first went to SCR Express in Satok , but its still closed and we were rushing coz sis had a meeting around 10. After looking around, we settled for Chillipeppers Delights, Jalan Kulas.

I didn't want the usual Mee Kolok or Mee Jawa, so I settled for Chicken Sandwich Platter and a Ice Green Tea Lemon. Sis ordered Mee Kari and Iced Soya bean.. heh heh.. There
goes my diet again.. Haha!


I loved my dish, but sis' was a tad too oily.. The price was quite reasonable thou.. Our meal cost RM13 all over. Which is okay for me.. everyone should go there. Its cool..

Btw, I found a pair of Alice that I wanted.. If only they were in my size.. This was a size 4 so it was a bit uncomfortable.. Hehe



♥ ♥ ♥