Related Posts with Thumbnails

i like to move it! move it!

Labels: , | 2 shoppers»

so its been about two week since we moved in to the new place, and this is the pics. I dun have an outside pics of my block but this is the view outside my block and its kinda the same with the block that i am staying in..


my stuff being placed near the court, where i am waiting for the moving van to come.. sik banyak apa barang ya! haha!

i had so much stuff; Beh commented that I was practically been living there for the rest of my life! hehe.. I have been here for a year or so now. I can't imagine if I were to live here in qp for 3 to 4 years.. Can u imagine how much stuff I am gonna have! Sheesh! Haha!


Treating them wit some ABC.. Nyum!

Lovers Movers yang kepenatan lepas mengangkat barang yang maha banyak itu.. haha!

I wished he could stay :(

♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "i like to move it! move it!" (Leave A Comment)

Dayna says
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 5:47:00 PM GMT+8

tahniah! anda sudah berpindah di kondo mewah. =p
Umah mek dahla belubang2, senget gik ya..hahaha.
Tunang u keja Kuching kah?

princess.dHani says
Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 11:30:00 PM GMT+8

huhuhu... kamek kenak halo bah.. umah mek sebenarnya lebih daif gik dari umah sidak bersamamu... hahaha

tok terpaksa pindah tok.. mun sik ka, berlubang pun berlubang la.. janji pat tido n sik payah baya sewa... hahaha

aok, Tunang I keja Kuching.. p nya datang qp reya nulong Tunangannya tok berpindah.. Huhu...