Related Posts with Thumbnails

of late~~

Labels: , | 3 shoppers»

I meant to do this post this morning, but Beh were early, picking me up.. hehe.. Anyway, had our breakfast at RubberRoad area, mam Rojak Hj Kassim.. This rojak is very famous woo... Haji Kassim is actually Rem's dad.. Rem bah, Rem Selingkar Kasih.. huhu.. Neway, I usually had my rojak at Batu Lintang area, p malas pg jaoh2, so amik dekat lah.. hehe

Diet konon.. Haha!

After breakfast and sending tapao to my sick sis, we went back to Satok coz beh had plans for group photoshoot at the white studio there. He went up first, and I went hunting for a leave in conditioner.. My hair's frizzy! Bosan! After finding what I want, I head to the studio..

We had a blast there, though the boys needs to learn more about giving orders for poses and everything.. Before my arrival, the pics were superb but a bit stiff.. Being a bossy girl who reads all the beauty mag in the world, I tried giving away some points so that her poses were more natural and looked so much better.. Heh Heh..

While the model changed to her next outfit, me and Beh took the opportunity to become the model! hehe.. macam2 la pose keluar tek.. even the most absurd you can think of... hehe

No pics tho, sik sempat n my Nicole82 flat battery.. After a quick catch up with the guys (other photog), we head home.. I am now in a midst of packing for my departure tonite.. Sekda napsu nak pulang qp eh.. huhu.. I will only be back in KacHing around March!! Lamak gik eh! I think its gonna be the longest time being apart from beh.. Last year, atleast we met everymonth... 

Ah! Bosan! Bosan!.. Nasib la segal keja.. mun sik ka..  

*SIGH~~~*


♥ ♥ ♥

3 Responses to "of late~~" (Leave A Comment)

HANNA-CHAN says
Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 2:52:00 AM GMT+8

ahaha! mek mok bangs kedak kitak juak tapi yala senior stylist ya ikut sedap ati nya jak.

best na kitak cuti eh. mok cuti juak...

Amy says
Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 5:00:00 PM GMT+8

yarabbi tang nyaman jak upa rojak ya....hehehe...tedah kitak paksa la jauh gik dgn najib owhhh...dugaan heheh

princess.dHani says
Friday, February 6, 2009 at 5:38:00 PM GMT+8

hana: kempang juak stylist ya eh.. hehe.. But i am chopping it off today.. sik nyaman ati tok.. hehe

amy: nyaman amy~~~ nyaman gilak... yalah terpaksa berjaohan gitok.. bergega bibe... haha