Related Posts with Thumbnails

Selamat Pagi Cinta

Labels: , , | Comments

Since it was a movie day the other day, we (me, my sis n my niece) decided that we should go for a movie date.. i called up Beh asking whether he wanted to joined us... he did so off we go! After some consideration, we decided to watch Selamat Pagi Cinta... armed wit abang chicken sandwich Pierre Andre, Que Haidar, Sh Amani n Nur Fazura, i had high hopes of it...

yada yada yada

It was an okke muvie... it should be good for others, but for me it was so and so... I can’t feel anything... My sis commented maybe because I am too happily in lov that my sad receptor must be hay wired or something... haha... seriously, I didn’t feel anything.. So did beh I think... at one point we even sang the theme song of LovGuru out of boredom!! hehe

Overall performance of the actors were superb.. I especially like abang chicken sandwich Pierre n Fazura.. I think I love it when it shows the love story of a young married couple (just as I enjoyed Farid n Lisa's performance in I'm Not Single)... Come to think of it, i think it would be a better movie if it only revolves around Ilham n Julia's (abang chicken sandwich Pierre and Fazura) story... but that's just my opinion

So, what say u?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

While waiting for the movie, beh n i went to Guardian to find something for my Mom... suddenly this fellow pops in front of us; grinning sheepishly...

Weirdo : Waa~~
Me n Beh : What The....
Weirdo : Hemsem *wink*
Me n Beh : Huh?
Weirdo : Hemsem la Boyfriend u~~
Me : Ah? Erm~~ (walaopon sebenanya nak nego madah Tunang..)
Me : Thank you~~

Beh : XD


ahahaha... ngutik sik? (Bengo2 juak idong ku nenga orang muji tunang ku Hemsem... ahahaha...)

Lucky Me! Mwah! Lov u to bits sayang~~~

sekian~~




kisses