Related Posts with Thumbnails

the perfect ring..

Labels: , | Comments

i am searching for a perfect ring.. i m really confuse rite now... i dunno which ring to chose as an engagement band...

shd i go for a gold band or a white gold band?



i know mak and beh will leave it to me to choose whichever that i want.. which leaves me to this moment..


a gold band will be traditional and probably be the only gold band that i will wear.. coz i know i want a white gold or platinum band as my wedding band later.. its really kinda tough to find a decent or nice gold band that i want.. which lead me to consider a white gold as my engagement band...


i still have a few weeks or so to think about this.. but, i dunno... help me!



one more thing, does cincin tunang have a stone or a simple belah rotan? i dunno!!





kisses