Related Posts with Thumbnails

home sweet home..

Labels: , , , | Comments

alhamdulillah.. i arrived safely @ kia around 5.40pm today which gave me a chance to sungke wit beh.. alhamdulillah...

its our first (and probably last) sungke together this year as... hehehe.. i'll tell bout that in another post..


a lot of things to do tomorrow..

amik spek, amik baju raya, survey cincin, survey rah hopoh.. hohoho... no more shopping for me this year.. really need to save up a bit.. bday myvi next mts.. huhu.. kopak gue.. haha

pa gik ah? aok.. gonna top up my foundation, mascara n eyeliner... finish oredi.. am thinking of converting into mineral make up.. i wonder if it suits me..

what else.. will be heading back to Matu on the 29th and returning to KaChing mebbe on the second day of raya.. so our open house will probably be on the fourth raya... AM, u r invited...

great things will be happening this October for me.. raya, tHe Plan, my long awaited interview (so that i can get my CONFIRMATION! yippee) mom n dad leaving for pilgrimage.. alhamdulillah.. everything is better than my last raya..

today on my way home, i heard 2 songs that reminded me of the last years' ugly memory - an UNGU song and Wait For You by sapa ah.. lupak lah.. yes AM, i am talking bout u...

when i think about it back, it is really 4 person's fault; but the 2 person that really got into it have made the biggest mistake.. to me, it has made me more appreciative and matured me up instantly.. i made me grew up.. it also changed my perspective of life.. as a wise person name ' Kanye West' sang

++ Now that don't kill me, Can only make me stronger.++


i dunno if AM learned anything from last years mistakes.. i hope u do.. and the last thing i want is u going thru the same thing wit AU.. i hope u guys will make it and be happy...

happy hari raya 2 u....


kisses