Related Posts with Thumbnails

miss them but....

Labels: , | Comments

Its Saturday today... which means I’ll be heading back to qp tonight... ohh... really dreaded this moment... I really don't want to go back there... I despised it so much that I had a nightmare about it just now...


HELP! I JUST DUN WANNA GO BACK THERE...


Visiting my udak yesterday, she told me that I’m getting skinnier and my face is getting more cengkung....
hmm... I dun blame her for saying that... As I’ve been getting a lot of that remark ever since I worked at qp...
in a way, I’m glad that I can lose some kg... But sadly, its not in a healthy way... I’m so stressed out; I’ll only be eating lunch! just to avoid being pengsan sekda selera, tensen, berayi - suma ada..


To test my aunt's allegation, me and my baby sis tried our luck at the scales in SuperMall...What do you know, I’m only at 47.5kgs! tho i personally think that something is wrong wit that thing! ;p magic ya! haha! Coz I still feel fat...


Well, what the heck... I’m gonna make it as a motivation to stay there; hopefully being skinner and playing wit my kids will keep me sane...

Lets just hope that i can stay alive by the time i get back home for the next holidays! Till then, I hope to see you guys again in August...




*on a personal note, I dun consider any biatch as my enemy or what so ever... so, have a happy holiday to u~~



kisses