Related Posts with Thumbnails

Done!

Labels: | Comments

Finally done with the kids' convocation today. Yay! Everything went so fast and Alhamdulillah, it all went smoothly as planned :)

Last year, I was appointed as the MC. While this year, my school were appointed as the organiser. Being the senior preschool teacher, of course some of the responsibilities lies on my head as I was there
last year and my HM is really hands on too!

Anyway, I am so glad that its over! Now, my to do list is getting shorter! Yay.. Next I need to gift wrapped the kids' year end present. And then I should be applying for my CRK :)

The best part is, Hubster is picking me up next Friday, and we'll be off to KCH and concentrate on the arrival of our baby!

Can't wait! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.