Related Posts with Thumbnails

Baby Checklist

Labels: | Comments

I promised that I would be putting my Baby Checklist.. So, here it goes :)

Clothes: 

Long sleeve/short sleeve/sleeveless rompers
Sleepsuits
Socks
Scratch mittens
Hats
Receiving blankets
Barut
Baby laundry detergent 

Feeding:
Breast pump
Feeding bottles + teats
Storage bottles
Sterilizer
Bottle & teat brush
Bottle/food warmer
Bib
Burp cloths Bottle drying rack
Pacifier Bottle cleanser
Muslin squares 

Bathing/Baby Care:
Bath tub
Baby shampoo/baby bath
Baby lotion/oil
Diaper rash cream
Cotton buds
Cotton balls
Hooded towels Wash cloths
Changing mat
Baby wipes
Top n tail bowl
Brush & comb
Nasal aspirator
Baby nail clipper
Thermometer
Disposable diapers
Minyak Yuyi (I bought Kangaroo Eucalyptus Oil instead :)) 

Beddings:
Baby cot
Mattress (latex)
Blankets
Bedding sets
Mosquito net for cot 

Travel:
Stroller
Car seat
Baby-on-board sticker
Baby sling
Diaper bag + travel changing mat
Head support cushion for stroller 

For Mommy:
Disposable/washable breast pads
Nursing bras
Nipple cream
Maternity pads
Nipple shields
Massage oil
Warm socks
Indoor slipper
Nursing tops
Disposable briefs

There's so much things that I haven't bought yet! and I am already in my 30th week! Aiyah!... BTW, you can also get your baby checklist here, here, here, here and  here. I copied mine from here :)


kisses