Related Posts with Thumbnails

Weeeee

Labels: | Comments

Its the first day of holiday and I am enjoying every bits of it! I just wish Hubster is also not working.. But hey, its gonna be a public holiday on his birthday so, nevermind lah!

Speaking of, I still have no idea on what to get him for his birthday. He's into cycling now, but his gears are all bought.. So, I dunno..

And hey, its our 6th Anniversary tomorrow! I was thinking of having a small outing with him and my sisters, just hanging out together.. We'll see.. I hope that the radio's gonna play our song like it did a couple of years back :)

Babe, I lov you and I am so grateful to have you in my life.


I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone