Related Posts with Thumbnails

CNY visiting!

Labels: | Comments

Happy Lunar New Year dearest Readers! May the year of Rabbit brings greatness and prosperity in your life!

After our BBQ (mine & sisSue birthday celebration) Hubster and ! went straight to bed only to be awake around 11am! Which is a personal record for me considering that I have never waken up later than 9am and all the fireworks explotions which triggers every car alarm in the neighbourhood!

Anyways, right now, me and Hubster are lounging at PIL's crib. Look who's home to greet us! :)

Here's ChiChi who had just delivers 3 gorgeous kittens! Tapi hampeh.. suma amik kaler daddy dia.. Huhu



And this adorable American Shorthair is Orzille.. His paws are so pluffy, I could die! :)



Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone