Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ooohh... gitu ghopenye....

Labels: | 3 shoppers»

i have a confession.. One of the reason why i am always stressed out lately is because of my weight.

You see, i have been gaining some a lot of weight since my wedding.. Ok, i was about 44kgs *brapa kali nak cite daaaaaaa* back then and after about 4 - 5 months, it went up to 50 and sometimes 51kg.

So, for about 3 weeks now, i started my old habit of drinking 1L plain water right after i wake up in the morning. Alhamdulillah, it made me fresh and perked up for work everyday. And, my bowel movement has also improved :)

I also started added my breakfast and lunch portion but avoiding dinner. I actually can survive without dinner but, kesian lak hubster makan sorang2 malam2... hehe *tak bleh pakai la alasan nih*

Ok, back to my story... Since i have started eating healthier, of course there should be some weight loss, kan? TAPI..... lepas 3 weeks, my scale still showing either 50.7 or 49.8kgs every single time!.... Urgghhhhhhhhh... like just now, it was 50.2! Grrrrr... sikit lagi nak hempas!

Suddenly, i noticed that the battery was a little out of place, so my weight has been really less than that! So, i taped the battery in place, and climbed up.... Guess what...

Its 48.8! yay! Finally! hahahaha... 3 more kg to go baby!


p/s: Entry ini tiada moral value mahupun isi penting.. Sekian...

kisses

3 Responses to "Ooohh... gitu ghopenye...." (Leave A Comment)

hazlynda kushairi says
Friday, May 14, 2010 at 9:33:00 AM GMT+8

berusaha babe. u can do it by the time wee-day kamu nampak anggun.

Amy says
Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 11:47:00 AM GMT+8

haha, lawak kitak. lenkali check menar2 lok penimbang ya. btw, ktk nang minum 1L air every morning ya 1 go kah? byk ya!

princess.dHani says
Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 9:24:00 PM GMT+8

ya lah... aok amy, 1 go..... pause juak2 la sbb sik blh breathe dalam gelas nk? hehe... pasya genti alu ncelang mata tak...hehehe

kinek2 alu ber juak.. hahahaha