Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grey and Pink it is :)

Labels: | 2 shoppers»

i can't wait for the holidays! i wanna watch this! and i also wanna do my passport and of course stay at home with my Beh :).. and oh, i should start looking for Grey materials for my BIL's wedding in May!..

my first appearance as a SIL! hehehe... participating in a kenduri of course.. last time didn't count coz I wasn't allowed to do anything, because i was the bride! hehe.. can't wait for their big day! :)

oh Amy, i wish i can have a dress as nice as your wedding dress! :) Grey and Pink, me likey!




kisses



2 Responses to "Grey and Pink it is :)" (Leave A Comment)

AmyMizzunderstood says
Friday, March 5, 2010 at 12:33:00 PM GMT+8

hehe gi la tempah cepat...kain beli kat jackel jek

princess.dHani says
Friday, March 5, 2010 at 7:48:00 PM GMT+8

tu la... kene carik kain yang bes dulu... hehehe