Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lefties : Righties

Labels: , | 6 shoppers»

stationary shopping with Bella today. found these cute stationaries and felt like i had to buy them. haha

Tried Google-ing the Stabilo website but its under attack(!), so this pic is from Stabilo Aus

these a new i think.. made specifically for Righties and Lefties *Hence, the letter R and L* I am a righty so automatically buying R la.. haha

they have a few ranges of products, that is Pen, Eraser, Mech Pencil (with Lead) and also a sharpener for the lead. There 2 colours for each product, Fuschia *for Girls* and Blue *Boys la*, but it is up to your choices.

ok, other than that, I also bought new (pink) marking pen and note book, for my food diary. i read somewhere, if i am really serious about losing weight, then i should keep a food diary to keep track of my eating habit. :)


that's it i think. will update bout my weight every friday (The Biggest Loser style) till i get to my ideal weight *if i ever do* hehe
♥ ♥ ♥

6 Responses to "Lefties : Righties" (Leave A Comment)

Dayna says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 10:06:00 AM GMT+8

Ma..I think I'll never lose any more weight like in those younger years..haha..I think I'm stuck at 47,48,49kgs and mebbe 50 on fat water retention days..rasanyalah..
(mb lost a few kilos-2 or 3-during fasting which I will healthily gain sooner or later)LOLS

princess.dHani says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 11:29:00 AM GMT+8

dayna, ktk dah cun dah nektok.. mun kurus gilak sik kacak nak?
hehe


i still have a long way to go.. because of my renekness.. i really need to lose a good 5 kg atleast.. huhu

Dayna says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:00:00 PM GMT+8

aok..kmk kurus gilak memang sik cun,& lethargic..TAPI!..time ya kmk sekurus 43kgs..ne ndak..eww!
(I want a 46!)

princess.dHani says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:31:00 PM GMT+8

46? sik jaoh ya.. huhu.. kamek tok kira plateaud at 47 - 48.. the last 5kgs ya la susah glak eh,.. huhu

Dayna says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:01:00 PM GMT+8

sik jauh..tapi nya lah tek..stuck! rasanya mun jaga diet dgn extreme bok kmk dpt lost those few kilos..but then I'm sure I'll gain them again because I can't eliminate my fav foods forever! no way!

princess.dHani says
Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:08:00 PM GMT+8

true2! especially when in kuching! huhu