Related Posts with Thumbnails

Food diary? WTF!

Labels: | 2 shoppers»


1st of all, LOOK AT MY TICKER! hehe.. Gosh.. its been 7 months since we got engaged babe! Hehe.. I lov u more and still! Mwah! I hope we will be a great team once we get married ;p

ok, moving on~~~

so, i was raiding one of the unpacked boxes in the next room *unpacked because i dun wanna start all over when i move out later* and found my old notebook. A small one..

You see, i am a jotter. I tend to jot things everywhere as a reminder for my self. anyway, it turns out that this particular notebook was my food diary. Last year's.

what's inside really shocked me! no wonder i turned into such a fattie last year. my food intake was ridiculous!

ok.. One example

May 5, 2008
  1. Breakfast: cornflake + milk
  2. Tea: telur rebus
  3. Lunch: nasi, sayur nangka, pucuk timun
  4. Snack: yogurt drink, crispy bar, mango juice, pisang
  5. afternoon tea: kueh -> popia (3pcs), karipap (3pcs) , teh - c Peng
  6. Dinner: none
May 6, 2008
  1. Breakfast: Maggi
  2. tea: Choc biscuit (5pcs)
  3. Lunch: nasi, lobak masin, sayur nangka, pucuk ubi.
  4. snack: pisang
  5. tea: ice lemon tea, popia (2), karipap (2), ice lemon tea
  6. dinner: green tea, kaya n redbean puff (3pcs), pizza bread (1)
  7. dinner: yogurt drink, chips

OMG! was i that horrible?! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I am never gonna let that happen again! I am now more sensible with my food intake. I drink more plain water now, take onli 1/2 portion of rice, and eat more veggies as usual. other than that, i try to avoid processed and canned food at all time. and yes, i haven't eaten my instant noodle for about 2 weeks now. hehe

hopefully, i'll be able to lose more weight and be a sensible eater by the end of the month. I am trying hard to change my snacking habit into munching something healthier, such as nuts and fruits. and no, its not the cadbury fruit n nut choc..

go princess go!

p/s: my weight is still 47kgs this month.. Haih
♥ ♥ ♥

2 Responses to "Food diary? WTF!" (Leave A Comment)

Unknown says
Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:09:00 PM GMT+8

Im sure u hv a gud apetite..^^
thx 4 visiting my blog..
come again okay?n_n

princess.dHani says
Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:31:00 PM GMT+8

too good that it reflected on my waist! hehe.. thanks for visiting mine :)