Related Posts with Thumbnails

Detox? Again?

Labels: | 6 shoppers»

I am so jiwa kacau right now, and my eating pattern is going into haywire. So, this weekend, I think i wanna do another round of detox :)

Apparently, the last time I did it, I was doing it at a wrong time. Which explains why I was so cranky and tired and have no energy. So, a reminder to self; never do detox when you are having your period.. Haih!

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to flush away all the toxins in my body. I was thinking of starting it tomorrow, thats friday, but ada Teacher's Day celebration la plak... So, I'll start on Saturday instead and my last day will be on Monday..

So, Chaiyok2 to self! Aja-aja! Fighting!

♥ ♥ ♥

6 Responses to "Detox? Again?" (Leave A Comment)

Nurmala Mazlan says
Friday, May 15, 2009 at 3:00:00 PM GMT+8

apakah??

princess.dHani says
Friday, May 15, 2009 at 9:15:00 PM GMT+8

i'm planning on doing a 3day detox diet.. nak lose weight n toxin dalam badan.. hehe.. Jom!

Unknown says
Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 7:50:00 PM GMT+8

you detox macam maner eh?mkn yg detox supplement tu ke or do it naturally?mind to share?

princess.dHani says
Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 8:21:00 PM GMT+8

me just makan raw fruit n veggies n avoid processed food mcm canned food or hotdogs sume tu..

i also take more water (utk buat rasa full), green tea and susu jugak..

macam puasa jugak, but u r drinking more water :)

Unknown says
Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 4:15:00 PM GMT+8

owhh okies...thanx...will try it...mau detox jugak....

princess.dHani says
Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 9:07:00 PM GMT+8

jom ramai2 detox! :)