Related Posts with Thumbnails

Habisla Program Diet saya.. hahaha

Labels: , | Comments

Me and dad arrived from Tahlil @ Telaga Air just now around 10.30pm.. now I am cursing myself for letting my self go at dinner just now.. hahaha.. not really lah.. but whenever I am in KaChing, I am in great danger of adding a kilo ( or 2) in just a week! which took about a month to get it off!!!


huhu today morning had a wedding ceremony which I attended with dad @ dewan RPR. ate yummy Nasi Tomato and other wedding food that is so sinful and delicious..

then, I went out wit Beh only to be spoilt with my favourites! Jagung susu and Sotong Kangkung!


NYUM NYUM!

Then, we head to Astana for some roasted chicken wings!

Double Nyum!
image by: http://sexychef.wordpress.com


and later this evening, dinner at the pengilan which is heavy also! huhu... Habis lah saya~~~ hahaha
♥ ♥ ♥